Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS will not do a burn out

Can you do a burnout in your VS?

• Yes & Im Male

Votes: 47 82.5%
  • Yes & Im Female

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • No & Im Male

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • No & Im Female

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
S

sassy_41

i got a s1 bt1, and it will not do a burn out. i have had 10 people say i can get it to do 1 and they gave it a try with no luck. has any 1 got any ideas y it cant do 1? has any1 else had this problem?

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
wot sort of burnout u trying? use brake and accelerate? you shoodnt need to, i just need to put foot down quickly on accelerator

vs_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6 Wagon and VT Exec V6 Wagon
lsd or no lsd?

S

sassy_41

nope not even just puttin the foot down works, and non LSD

hayds_12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Series 2
my car has lsd and it can do burnouts and it being a bt1 i spose it has lsd aswell my guess is to take the abs fuse out and use the brake accelerate method but i still dont kno why it doesnt spin from just accelerating off the line

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
Tom04 said:
fully lock left or right put the brake on an slowly ease of it while accelerating

left, that way the more powerful right hand wheel will have more pressure, gun it no brakes and feather the accelerator, after a couple of spins it'll step out :)

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
yeh m8 i have the same probs. if i boot it of the line...no spin. if i use the brake/accelerate method no spin. the only way if done it is to go on loose land/gravel then ease her onto the road or get spray on cooking oil and grease those tyres :) works a treat but DONT get it on your brakes and make sure you wash it of as soon as ur finished having fun becuase it is highly dnagerous to drive around with greased tyres.

hayds_12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Series 2
kick all your freinds out pour oil on da ground and chock the front wheels ohh and do it all on grass no make that ice and i can garantee a nice burnout. if not mayb its for the best my dad would kill for traction in his comaro