Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt 2000 model wagon, desperately need a extra seat really cheap

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Wasn't pointed at you, the dude knows what I'm on about, sorry if you thought it was a dig at you. I've been needing help for years when I'm stuck in bed and cant get to the toilet or put my pants on, but I found know one gives a crap its all about me me me.

Yep and wallowing in the mud and hoping someone will join you in your pit me party is working well for you?

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Yep and wallowing in the mud and hoping someone will join you in your pit me party is working well for you?
Lol, at less I don't put up trash talk threads sounding like you know stuff, going on your post over the past few months I've worked you out, you talk the talk but that's where it stops, what you getting your mechanic to do for you this time? Belt change some new plugs. ;)
I doubt you ever changed you cars oil. I met plenty of bull S**ters in my time I know how to spot one. And by your nice treatment you showed towards me says you don't have one drop of compassion in you.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Trevor I freely admit I get a mechanic to do a fair amount of work. I have done plenty on the ute myself but guess what if I think a job is beyond my skill level I pay to have it done, SFW?? I don't need to be able to fix everything myself I work hard and can afford to pay some bastard if that's what I choose to do. I don't feel the need to reply to every single thread, only those to which I have some idea. And what would it matter if I got my mech to change my oil, I earn good money. I could even pay to go through a drive through car wash twice a week if I wanted. As for compassion, I have compassion when needed but I will also call someone out when they think that this is the way it is. Be man Trevor and start figuring out a way out of your problems, and stop blaming the Gov, because only you have the power to change it.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Just for the record Trevor if I was on a tax payer funded holiday I would probably have plenty of time to do a lot more on the ute than I do now. Instead I leave at 7.30 and get home between 6.30 and 7.00 each night because that's how I earn a living.

Holden.countrybitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt
Wasn't pointed at you, the dude knows what I'm on about, sorry if you thought it was a dig at you. I've been needing help for years when I'm stuck in bed and cant get to the toilet or put my pants on, but I found know one gives a crap its all about me me me.
I would be happy to give U a helping hand , I am a big believer in karma, what goes around comes around,, I have professionally cleaned and cooked, I did fcert 4 in aged care but had to stop at prac stage due to pregnancy, I love shopping so would even do that for someone, it might not of been aimed at me , but U did put it on my add ,,

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Be man Trevor and start figuring out a way out of your problems, and stop blaming the Gov,
Kitchen to hot for you is it, Be a man I have been I don't have double standards as yourself accusing people like this person staying home with 6 kids earning more than you on other sites then go out and defend them, like I love to get a new back and able to bend and go back to work earning 2k a year in the power station or back on machinery, what office job do you have? You say you look at peoples welfare payments so are you working in Centrelink all day, I worked my fair share buddy 30 years on farms and in coal mines getting my hands dirty not lifting a pen then coming home all nice and clean from the office the same way you went in.
Good you admit you know nothing about cars bar the stuff you read and follow on JC I worked that one out months ago at less I've done what I type but find it hard to put to words. Like I said walk the talk but far as it goes. All I've done is help people and get shot down like bigots as your self.

Just for the record Trevor if I was on a tax payer funded holiday I would probably have plenty of time to do a lot more on the ute than I do now. Instead I leave at 7.30 and get home between 6.30 and 7.00 each night because that's how I earn a living.

Again you blame people who are on welfare, we all not having a holiday you should try it and find out how much bs you have to go through for 32 dollars a day. Since the Howard introduced the 20 point system and Turnbull taking it further by allowing only one condition to be added to the points and put back people with disabilities back on Newstart they are now living in hell not by choice. I'm not talking about those who milk the system and don't want to work I'm talking about people like in my situation and that's around 100 thousand stuck in the system that will never work again as they are a liability to the company. Soon as I walk in to a place like Bunnings with my cane and ask for a job they look at the cane and say sorry mate nothing going. I don't blame the government I just wish they show the same compassion to the people born here as they do to the immigration who come here getting a pension a house a mobile phone and 10k shopping voucher and yet never paid taxes in this country. In fact it cost more by putting them on Newstart than it does paying them a pension, around 10k more so not to bright are they not only is it costing them more but it pushing up the jobless rate and putting a strain on job agencies baby sitting them. Well I leave it at that as its not the place to talk about it.

Holden.countrybitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt
The government department is the so called child protection unit, destroying happy homes coz 1of the 5 kids,story telling skills are amazing, I am trying to make sure these children/carer get what they need to keep ,routine,happy,stable togetherness, someone staying home due lack of seats, is not staying family orientated ,, not all are blood sucking, money hungry jerks,, some genuinely need help sometimes

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I would be happy to give U a helping hand , I am a big believer in karma, what goes around comes around,, I have professionally cleaned and cooked, I did fcert 4 in aged care but had to stop at prac stage due to pregnancy, I love shopping so would even do that for someone, it might not of been aimed at me , but U did put it on my add ,,
Its cool, My brother x misses had a commodore wagon with 2 seats in the back cargo, I don't know how much it will cost and have a engineer certified like it be cheaper to find a 7-8 seater on your budget, I would think it be like at less a grand to fit one.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
The government department is the so called child protection unit, destroying happy homes coz 1of the 5 kids,story telling skills are amazing, I am trying to make sure these children/carer get what they need to keep ,routine,happy,stable togetherness, someone staying home due lack of seats, is not staying family orientated ,, not all are blood sucking, money hungry jerks,, some genuinely need help sometimes
Yip they say 1 in 6 are living in poverty..

Holden.countrybitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt
The thing is that they ripped kids away from a loving stable home and destroyed there lives coz one kid was not happy,, and now they won't help the person who has taken on the kids they took and disrupted,,, we don't have cash and are more looking for a swap from the wagon to a van or 4wd if can't get seats for back back