Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt air con compressor degas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
wonder the earth is still here way some blokes toss off doubt there would of been any gas in they system anyway if the comp was rooted. Any of you ever tried calling up the plumbing board and dogging in air cond plumbers for cutting the pipes on old r22 split system aircons being replaced you reckon they give a **** now days r22 is worth something they will spend the 2 days pumping it down in the early 2000's the time lost was more important $$? What happens in an accident, when a car is hit in the front?
If you push in the schroeder valve on the big pipe does any gas come out if yes and you want to be a goodie goodie go get it evacuated by your local auto sparky, how many panel shops get the ac evacuated when they want the condenser out or did it break in the accident?

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Thanks for the rant..for the record no one is 'dogging' anyone in for anything. If you're happy to condone illegality under the guise of convenience, then that's a matter for yourself.

Using examples of car accidents etc is puerile. These are unintentional occurrences which, on occasion has the unfortunate result of gas being released. Completely different to evacuating the system (or cutting pipes etc..) manually.

The legislation is there for a reason. I've no doubt many choose to ignore it (as evidenced by this thread alone), however it doesn't therefore render the actions of such people justifiable in either 1) a legal or 2) moral capacity.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Point being I doubt there would be any gas in the system anyways? How many aircon systems have you pumped down can I ask?

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
Point being I doubt there would be any gas in the system anyways?

Well if you can decipher this post, it seems there may have been at least some gas in it..

yeah **** i did! it got me high as **** haha go shelf a pallet mate i dont give a **** i done what i needed to do

How many aircon systems have you pumped down can I ask?

Precisely zero..nor have I cut the lines etc of any AC system? I'm failing to see the relevance of that however.? Are you suggesting someone needs to have hands on experience with something before they are in a position to comment on the legal and ethical ramifications pertaining to it..?

I've never handled asbestos either, but I know it's illegal and morally/ethically reprehensible to dump it in the bush...see where I'm going with this...?

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
I still think you have no idea what actually happens in the world we have all these tosser regs how many of these producedures are actually followed? In the case of 350 grams if there was any at all which I highly doubt what is that doing to matter to anyone? Get your head out of your arse and go and start policing these re-fridge rules the plumbing board will laugh at you. I've seen and tried to dog in gas spills because I didn't like the fridgie what you think happened? On other occasions they made Phosgene right next to where I was working what does I do no one cares.
Why does one need to replace the compressor because the seals are rooted and the gas has escaped.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
I still think you have no idea what actually happens in the world we have all these tosser regs how many of these producedures are actually followed? In the case of 350 grams if there was any at all which I highly doubt what is that doing to matter to anyone? Get your head out of your arse and go and start policing these re-fridge rules the plumbing board will laugh at you. I've seen and tried to dog in gas spills because I didn't like the fridgie what you think happened? On other occasions they made Phosgene right next to where I was working what does I do no one cares.
Why does one need to replace the compressor because the seals are rooted and the gas has escaped.

Clearly the concepts I am offering up are sailing straight over your head.

There's absolutely zero point in continuing to discuss the matter. Have a good evening.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
how many panel shops get the ac evacuated when they want the condenser out or did it break in the accident?

As an auto sparky who does aircon and has a panel beater shop next door, they will always bring there cars to us if the gas has not leaked out to be evacuated. Letting the gas out intentionally is highly frowned apon lol, It amazes me that its illegal to do diy electrical or plumbing on your house but any idiot can do repairs to their own car, have seen so much dodgy **** on cars over the years its not funny.

Th OP must be new to forums lol keeps asking for help in other random threads about his a sick altezza tail lights and gets all butthurt because someone who has more knowledge than him tries to educate him.

Vtv64L

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt v6 4l forced cold air induction
Look people i do not give one low flying duck about what you people think i have done three cars like this now the world can suck me off for all i care n so can you little bitches hahaha get a life you weird retards ive done three cars so far people pay me to do it for them WINNING!!!! so go and play with your little toy cars or your sister or mother you freaks

Vtv64L

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt v6 4l forced cold air induction
LOL

i wonder where all the gas from all the leaking HVAC vents to ????

lets kill everyone who has/had a leaking AC
Thats right buddy and when people crash where does it go? An air con fairy flys in n bottles the crap do they?? Yous are a bunch of tossers

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wow, The Australian education system has a lot to answer for....enjoy your VT mate..probably best to find somewhere else to post. Clearly you aren’t getting what you need here.

Status
Not open for further replies.