Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt airbag light

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Is there any way to fix the problem DIY-style?
If its a 2 minute job by the pro's, surely its do-able..

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
not unless you have a tech 2 machince, which is very expensive haha.

i swapped my standard dash out for a HSV 3 level cluster and my airbag light is always on and chimes every time i start up because when you swap clusters it has to be re-programed....reminds me i better find someone with a tech2 machine to help fix it :)

monarogirl

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged VT
firstly.. i just put SS seats in mine, and had the same problem, if the seat belt stems have been activated, i.e, are damaged in any way from an accident, this will cause that prob as well.once i replaced the stems, i took it to holden, and they wanted to charge big dollars,so i took it to my local guy and he had it done in under 10 min. charged me $60, all fixed..

secondly.._VX21_, dash question.. i wanna put my HSV dash cluster (from VU maloo) into my VT, (supercharged 6) is it do'able, and whats involved electrically. cheers.

darcycammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Did have VS Berlina now have VT Berlina
i got my VS done not to long a go at Holden Ferntree Gully Vic took about 5 minutes and didn't cost anything