Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT booster to VN Brake line adaptors

smidey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS WM 6L
Hey Team
I have a VX booster and master with AU reservoir and will make the adapting bracket to bolt them up.

Only trouble i'm having is getting the correct adaptor for the VN brake lines to VX master.

Can anyone give me part numbers, thread size and pitch of either end or any info or options you can think of to source these?

There are two reasons i want to use adaptors, i live very rural and don't want to have to trailer the car to the brake shop for re-flaring and I'd like to be able to easily put it back to standard if i have to in the future.

I am running Wilwood 13" GT48 directional vane rotors with 4 pot wilwood calipers, have done for years but want more fluid pressure. I have searched for the info but read through many threads without the info i need.

Thanks in advance

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Check on ebay....I bought brake line adaptors to suit VC hard line to VT flexible hose for about $30 delivered...The dealers username was "76spoon"

FXST01

The Grey Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 Exec
I think the part you are looking for is bq40a, try searching in google and you find the calaisturbo page on the subject.

Attachments

• BQ40A thread_adapters.jpg
    BQ40A thread_adapters.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 476