Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ACT] VT Calais International 2000 series 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vl_nick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Wagon, VF Redline
ITEM: VT II Calais International 2000

PRICE: $5000neg

YEAR: 2000

SERIES: VTII

BADGE: Calais International

ENGINE: 3.8 supercharged

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Storm Grey

EXTERIOR CONDITION: The Calais is in amazing condition. Some minor scratches and small dents are on it, but nothing big and only normal for its age. Overall it is excellent, no faded or peeling paint, tyres are all good. Interior is excellent with normal wear in some places. I clean and condition the leather every 6 months.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent, some wear on drivers seat bolster but very minimal compared with others I have seen. Otherwise excellent

WHEELS: Factory International 17" Alloys

TYRE CONDITION: Front 50%, rear one is near new the other is brand new

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 235/45/17

ODOMETER: 213000

SERVICE HISTORY: Full Service history since new. Have log books.

REGO OF CAR: ACT

REGO TILL: 11/10/2014

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: ACT Roadworthy included

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Canberra ACT

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected]

OTHER INFO: The VT Calais International is a bit more special than a normal Calais. One of only 400 made, they only came with the supercharged V6, international 17" alloys, full cream leather interior and suede trim, storm Grey metallic paint, unique instrument cluster and silver dash fascia and international badging.

We have owned ours for just over 5 years and have absolutely loved owning it. In the time we have owned it I have fitted a 10psi pulley to the supercharger, HSV cat back exhaust, cold air intake, HSV ecu chip and a boost gauge. I have also had the steering wheel professionally reupholstered in Grey perforated leather with light Grey stitching to match the interior. The leather steering wheels in these models wear out very quickly as they are made with cheap leather. The new one is much better quality and in perfect condition.

It has full service history and has only recently been serviced. I have a whole heap of receipts to go with it. We have owned it since 135km & has mostly been driven by my wife so not thrashed.

It has the factory radio removed and has a Pioneer 7" DVD screen fitted which also has GPS sat nav and a reverse camera, Pioneer front splits and Pioneer 3way rear speakers. I have kept all the original stereo to put it back to original.

The Calais is in amazing condition. Some minor scratches and small dents are on it, but nothing big and only normal for its age. Overall it is excellent, no faded or peeling paint, tyres are all good. Interior is excellent with normal wear in some places. I clean and condition the leather every 6 months.

Everything works on it including the air conditioning. 2 keys included and all original parts.

We are only selling as we are buying a newer Commodore.

Rego until 11 October, more photos available on request.

Will also include A.C.T roadworthy certificate when sold

more photos available

PICTURES:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.