Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT commodore Menu confusion

VL-VP-VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Statesman GEN III
While trying to reset the service reminder in my VT yesterday (yeah I forgot which buttons to press)
I entered a menu that I have never seen before, it was very similar to the one you enter with
MODE and UP. it had the volts and tacho etc etc but there where letters in them aswell the volts was like 12a8 and the tacho was like 8a7c0. but this menu was missing the Litres per hour and some of the other usual ones, but also had a trip meter which also had letter in it like 2407d4 and I thought that I was maybe at the right spot for the service reminder when I came across one that said SERV ON so I pressed UP and it switched to SERV OFF. but the service reminder was still in the window when I exited, and now can't remember how I got to that menu. any ideas ?????
and it wasn't the menu you enter to set the chimes for the overspeed etc etc... as I have already been and changed the chime up for overspeed and chime down for underspeed..

VL-VP-VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Statesman GEN III
No it wasn't that menu, it had some of the same features but also some others. it was confusing.
I will try and access the menu again tomorrow

VL-VP-VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Statesman GEN III
OK so I just went out and got back to this menu I accessed it by holding MODE + DOWN arrow
results =
v A7
empty 1dOC.4F
o empty 52
empty FFFF.FF L
o spd 19
ser 0000
Fd00.FF

here is a link to my facebook photo's showing the results of this menu.

READ the posts under the photo's as there are pics from 3 menu's

April 4, 2011 | Facebook

Can anyone tell me what they mean ?????

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
Diggin this back up!
I found this a wile ago but couldent be botherd typing what i found, But u did the hard work for me!
Somewhat intrested to know what it all is.
Also u can change some of the numbers by using up-down button....
Go out and have a look if you havent already!
What is it??? what does it all mean???