So my vt keeps overheating repeatedly after about half an hour of driving, had the same problem about six months ago took it into a mechanic and he just wired both radiator fans to the ignition switch. Pretty dodgy job tbh. Anyway wiring end up touching the terminal and burnt out. I've tried a few different things now, done the normal service, replaced the hoses, flushed the system ect. Even took the thermostat out hoping it'd run a bit cooler and rewired the fans to the ignition switch with a stronger amp wire. Didn't even think about it till today though, after I flushed the system it only took about 4 1/2 litres into the radiator, just wondering if that's because there's a blockage somewhere in my radiator or? Any ideas on what it could be if not that?