Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] VT Commodore Raptor Supercharged V6 , Manual.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
ITEM: VT Commodore Raptor Supercharged V6 , Manual.

PRICE: $10,000 ono

YEAR: 1998

SERIES: 1

BADGE: Executive

ENGINE: V6 Ecotec, Mace 1.97:1 rockers, 36lb injectors, Raptor V Supercharger w/ 12psi pulley, intercooled 300x300x76mm with 3" piping with twin 32mm bov, L67 pacemaker headers HPC coated, 2.1/2" twin pipes into twin high flow cats back into a twin hi flow mufflers with twin 2.1/2" tips, pod filter, chome engine bay bits etc.

TRANSMISSION: Getrag 5 speed with NPC soild flywheel and Heavy duty clutch installed by federation automotive less than 5,00kms ago, Billet quick shifter.
Other Mods: LSD 3:45 gears, still tight. Near new slotted brake rotors and performance pads to suit, Lowered springs, VC USB MP3/DVD Deck running 4.5" Pioneer splits in the front and Pioneer 6x9 in the parcel shelf, autometer boost guage.

COLOUR: Dark Blue

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Exterior of car is average and needs some TLC, check pics. Has series 2 tail lights and side indicators.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Suede on a few bits and pieces, tidy.

TYRE SIZE : 19" 10 spoke PWR rims painted white n aircraft grade paint.
ODOMETER: 155,000

SERVICE HISTORY: Vehicle owned since 50,000kms and has been serviced every 5,000km with only Castrol synth oils.

REGO OF CAR: QLD Rego

REGO TILL: late Dec 2011

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes if wanted DAJ37
RWC: No Rwc but can organise one at buyers expense.

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] , PM or 0408894687

OTHER INFO: SC was recently serviced (less than 5000kms), New belt, bearing and clean. Basically all the mechanical is in top form from front to back but the paint and body work need some tlc. Cars driveline has had a lot of time and money put into it and the reason for selling is i dont have time to appreciate it anymore since buying a motorcycle. I have some receipts and lots of photos of the build up if needed.

DSCF6647-1.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

DSCF4521.jpg

DSCF4408.jpg

DSCF4453.jpg

Stripes have been removed.
DSCF5921.jpg

DSCF5880.jpg

DSCF5878.jpg