Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt commodore

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
They very in price, cheap rubber are crap go Polyurethane or Nolathane. Ebay be cheapest. I got I good pair of second-hand Nolathane for 70 a pair.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Rubber are decent as they absorb more shock instead of sending it through the rest of the car. Best ring around for prices. I could give you my price and you might have to pay 30 bucks a set more. Best say where you're from and someone might point you to a place to buy them.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Rubber are decent as they absorb more shock instead of sending it through the rest of the car. Best ring around for prices. I could give you my price and you might have to pay 30 bucks a set more. Best say where you're from and someone might point you to a place to buy them.
As long as the rubber ones are genuine and not cheap, been there done that lasted 3 months the cheapo. Haven't had a problem with shock throughout the car from a radius castor bush but I do agree on some suspension parts like the lower control arm and strut tower mount..

falcodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Holden Calais
As long as the rubber ones are genuine and not cheap, been there done that lasted 3 months the cheapo.

Agreed, used to buy cheapo solid rubber ones on eBay and the car would chew them out in 10,000km. Then went for the cheapest polyurethane kit on eBay for about $60 and never had to replace them again. Just make sure you're greasing the polyurethane ones up with lithium grease or else they'll squeak and groan a lot... ask me how I know.

VT Vanders

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5L 304
Agreed, used to buy cheapo solid rubber ones on eBay and the car would chew them out in 10,000km. Then went for the cheapest polyurethane kit on eBay for about $60 and never had to replace them again. Just make sure you're greasing the polyurethane ones up with lithium grease or else they'll squeak and groan a lot... ask me how I know.
I’ll bite, how do you know? Lol

Heavy VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt V6
Keep in mind that some poly etc kits are adjustable by swapping washers at the front of the z bar to change your caster.