Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt commodore

shaneomate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commo Exe
hey fellas,
im going to in the near future be buying a vt commo,
and was wondering how much it is to get a exhaust system fitted - pacemaker extractors with a 2.5 inch lukey system was what i was after. any of you guys get it fitted for a good price n whered ya get it done? also wanted to get it lowered probably to superlows and wont be able to do this myself, how much u reckon it will be to get it lowered to superlows?
also want to get the VY SS rims wat u think?
thanks heaps for your help:thumbsup:

kez086

ITS MINE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
Hi shaneomate

The price for you exhaust & extractors will vary depending on if you end up getting a V6 or a V8. (prob not to much though).
I have a V6 & i just got my exhaust done & got it lowered on superlows with a camber kit (u will need one of these) otherwise you will end up replacing your tyres more frequently.
Exhaust was $1100. for 2.5 inch exhaust & pacemaker ext.
Lowering was $1460. for 4 Superlow king springs, 4 KYB shocks, Camber kit, wheel allignment & labour..
Not sure if they were expensive or pretty reasonable but we dnt have many places here to go to..

Anyway hope this helps..

shaneomate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commo Exe
thanks mate, hows the exhaust sound with the pacemaker extractors?
i thought $1460 is a bit steep for lowering?

kez086

ITS MINE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
thanks mate, hows the exhaust sound with the pacemaker extractors?
i thought $1460 is a bit steep for lowering?

Exhaust sounds awesome, has a nice deep sound at idle, doesnt drone much wen u drive unless you put your foot into it n give it some then it gets louder of course.. but other then that iam 100% happy with it..
If you go onto youtube n type in vt commodore exhaust or something like that u will get vids that people have put on of there exhausts.. this will give u a bit of an idea wat it will sound like with wat u want..

as for the lowering it would of been only $1100 for springs, shocks, fittin & allignment but i wanted the camber kit on, even though there only like $200, apparently they gotta pull all your exhaust off n there a bit of a pain to put on so iam guesing they charged me an extra $100 for labour to do this..