Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Commodores easy to break into?

vtfan

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore executive
starting problem

hi guys,
i love my vt but lately i have been having problems with it.
when i turn the key the cars security bcm does not disable the car so i am unable to start it.
holden checked everythimg with there computer and everyhing was working.
could it be a electrical fault thats causing the promblem or is it something else. does anybody know?
thanks.

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
might wanna start ur own thread there buddy

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
hi guys,
i love my vt but lately i have been having problems with it.
when i turn the key the cars security bcm does not disable the car so i am unable to start it.
holden checked everythimg with there computer and everyhing was working.
could it be a electrical fault thats causing the promblem or is it something else. does anybody know?
thanks.

make sure the metal things for your immobilizer connect to the metal part of your key, the whole rotation. it needs to be connecting from (i think or just before) accessories to as far as the key possibly turns, if it looses connectivity at all the car wont start.

happened to me, mine must have moved when my barrel got stuck, after 2 hours of rattling my keys i got it to turn, but since then it didnt always start, turned out that those metal parts had moved, so i just needed to move them back, works all the time now :D