Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] VT Exec, COME 355 stroker, Harrop manifold, $10,000

tdog

slipstream
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 355
ITEM: VT 355 Stroker

YEAR: 98 VT Commodore

BADGE: Exectutive

ENGINE: Engine is a VT 5l block with a COME 355 stroker kit. Engine was built with usual prep, has COME alloy heads up top with a Harrop dual plane manifold and an EFI Hardware 1000CFM quad throttle setup up top. Cam is a mild roller cam - don't have any specs - lumpy enough to let you know theres something special under there without being too radical for a daily driven car. Car also has MOTEC M48 engine management with the latest software update loaded - dyno tuned by TRG Performance. It has very low km's on it - only 120,000 - engine was built prior to my purchase - I have taken it to a number of performance shops ( CSC, AST Performance and Tim Slako at West Racing Developments) since Ive bought it and all agree the engine is practically just ran in and it beautifully balanced.

TRANSMISSION: Auto with 2,500 hi-stall and trans cooler

DIFF: 3.08 LSD

COLOUR: Artic White

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Immaculate

INTERIOR CONDITION: Superb

TYRE SIZE: Rides on 20" DC-12 chrome rims 245's rear 235 front

ODOMETER: 120,000km

OTHER INFO: Has adjustable air suspension in the rear for fully customised ride height. Slotted PBR rotors at all corners with upgraded PBR brake calipers and pistons all round. Of course it comes with full twin exhaust which sounds absolutely fantastic without having an obscene amount of drone. Trust me - when you crack the throttle you instantly know theres more than just a normal 5l sitting under the hood.

Ive never taken the car to the drags but the guy i bought it from said he did a 12.65 pass (supported by Jason the owner of CSC) but i dont really care for those numbers all i know is its smoked every Boss XR8 thats ever tried to give me a run and they dont see anything but my number plate once the light goes green.

I love the car - it is an absolute monster - but as I now have a family I need to get money together for a deposit for a house and she has to go to another good home.

PRICE: $10,000

CONTACT DETAILS: PM for any further info and offers. Will swap for smaller car with cash difference

Cheers,
Mark

Attachments

• Picture027.jpg
    Picture027.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 471
  • Picture052.jpg
    Picture052.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 686
  • Picture023.jpg
    Picture023.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 2,148