Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Exec Series II Error Code 22 and 57

gokhan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Hi Guys,

Recently I took my car to Holden and they did put it in to computer diagnostic. Later on they found my LPG Mixer has missing one bolt which causing the car TPS errors and not running at all neither on gas or petrol.

So they put a temp bolt on my gas mixer and they told me you need to get it check out from your lpg dealer maybe your Diaphram damaged as well. I haven't been able to go to the gas people yet.

Just today by the way it was a very hot day as well the car started giving error 22 and 57 gears changes rough very rough take offs rough as well.

Error 22 TPS Low voltage monitor fault.

Error 57 Injector Power supply monitor ( Voltage variation, Term B12)

Do you guys think the same Mixer problem causing these errors again?

Regards,

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
lol, i got the same problem today. took my duel fuel vt v6 to get a code 36 removed. they rewired the lpg. now i got code 22 and 57 also. bout to go out and check over the tps for the code 22. seemes that theres a lot of undiagnosed code 57 duel fuel commies out there. im sure its not "just an lpg thing thats ok" though, as i didnt have those codes before the guys rewired the lpg. well, im on the phone to them tommorow as they where closed by the time i got my car home and checked it today. grr.. :p