Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt Exhaust

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
G'day all
I was planing to upgrade my VT from my factory exhaust to this:

TWIN 2.5" CAT BACK EXHAUST VT VX VU VZ COMMODORE 2 1/2" - eBay Full Systems, Exhausts, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 05-Jun-09 18:58:12 AEST)

I am on a pretty tight budget (So i am not looking for something extreme like pacemakers or anything) as i tend to spend my money on other things as well.
I had a few calls around to a few exhaust and muffler places and they sound like there gonna rip me off e.g 800+ (Inc Install) so i was planning to buy these and take them down to the local muffler place and getting them to fitt em. Should only take em an hour. (I was going to fit em my self but lack of space and flat ground is the problem) What i was wondering about is that i am sure that it will more then likely fit (Can i possibly can on Confirm on this) and i am also wondering that because my VT is Factory Supercharged will this cause any problems?

Any help with this would be frikin awsome

jazza15

Jarryd
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT II S
Standard V6 and Supercharged V6 have different exhausts don't they?
I see in the ad that you have to specify this on checkout/upon purchase, so as long as you tell them what engine you have it should be fine. pretty simple bolt on mod isn't it?
Planning on doing mine in the near future.

don0xer

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Calais 3.8L Supercharged
s/c is twin pipes
n/a is single

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hmmm interesting i can can see that the S/C does have a twin cat back where as the Norm has a single. How ever the description does say that it is a twin cat VT exhaust which (Correct me if i am wrong) should be the right one?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
That system will fit the S/C and V8. It is very cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Commodore EXEC
What would be the best way about making my car sound better? new exhaust? and how much would it cost?

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
I know it's cheap i called the bloke and he said he is having a clear out. I just reckon it would be the best way to go since i am not lookin for anything extreme

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
It's cheap enough.