Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Front Headrests

ghog1726

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Exec
Hi, i have a mate who decided at some point for god knows what reason to put the headrests back in his front seats in his S/c l67 vt s pack, Now they don't come out, im assuming due to the grooves in the headrests "legs" Anyone have any idea how these would come out? or what can be done.....

**EDIT**
Sorry he put the headrests in the seats the wrong way around (so the headrest is on a backwards angle)

ghog1726

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Exec
nope, doesn't work because the headrests are in backwards.. i don't know if they are stuck or not.

ACEMonkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT Acclaim S1
If its shoved in the wrong way with brute force, it'll probably take a bit more brute force to get it back out again :D

ghog1726

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Exec
problem is they "slid right in" easily enough, but no budging when u try to get it out

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Take the plastic back cover off,tap'em out get four plastic clips to put the covers back on again.

Curran

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Kingswood, VT Berlina
i had to do this recently
have to jump in the backseat and on the one without the button there is a little hole on the inside. now u have to put a pin or very small screwdriver into it and lift the headrest up