Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Garnish Idea

vt s

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s s1
Hey guys im looking at changing up my standard vt S1 rear garnish. Ive seen some good versions of either a vx garenish or painted vt one with monaro lights that look nice. Although many people d have the monaro lights and prob not so uncommon anymore. I was thinking of painting or getting vx garnish and leaving standard indicators (S2 though ofcourse) but after seing darrens in another post its good but not something im sure of doing. Anyway what i thought of was painting the vt garnish except for the reverse lights because from looking at darrens with stnd lights it just looks like theres something missing so i htought mabe if i just didnt paint the reverse lights it might look bit natural. Would also save the hassle of rewiring the reverse lghts to the indicators. And maybe add in a hsv garnish strip to add a bit idk, has anyone done this? What are your guys idieas?
Cheers

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
do a search theres a thread going already with pics
stop beeing lazy

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
local vt here has it, black i think. doesnt look too bad but theres something just not quite right either...
good luck either way