Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Genuine Used SS/Spac Body Kit For Sale Browns Plains Qld $350 ono

Peter1960

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Holden Commodore
Admin, Please Repost Please I tried to post this in the (spare parts tread but I couldn't generate a new post!) Kind Regards, Peter.

ITEM: Genuine 2nd hand/used 2000 Model VT S Pacc/SS Body Kit.and two front Guards,
All items are Black (but will need respray) There are no cracks in any of the Skirts or bumpers, However, there are scratches as would be expected for a used item of this age. ) Both Front Guards are Series 2 with clear indicators. Inspections welcome (Browns Plains Qld 4118 Location).

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $350 Negotiable

Local Pick up only, NO POSTAGE

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pick up only, Inspections welcome

CONTACT DETAILS:
[email protected]
PM,
PH:0497828898 (Ask for Peter or Chris)

OTHER INFO: Hey Fellow Enthusiasts,
Up For sale is My Old (But Genuine Not Fibre Glass) 2000 Model Black VT S Pac/SS Body Kit and Matching Series 2 front guards, All used and need a rub back and respray.
Please see attached Pictures and please don't hesitate to Give me a call/text/Pm or Email if you have any enquires!
Kind Regards Peter :)
PICTURES:

Peter1960

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Holden Commodore
Admin, Please Repost Please I tried to post this in the (spare parts tread but I couldn't generate a new post!) Kind Regards, Peter.

ITEM: Genuine 2nd hand/used 2000 Model VT S Pacc/SS Body Kit.and two front Guards,
All items are Black (but will need respray) There are no cracks in any of the Skirts or bumpers, However, there are scratches as would be expected for a used item of this age. ) Both Front Guards are Series 2 with clear indicators. Inspections welcome (Browns Plains Qld 4118 Location).

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $350 Negotiable

Local Pick up only, NO POSTAGE

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pick up only, Inspections welcome

CONTACT DETAILS:
[email protected]
PM,
PH:0497828898 (Ask for Peter or Chris)

OTHER INFO: Hey Fellow Enthusiasts,
Up For sale is My Old (But Genuine Not Fibre Glass) 2000 Model Black VT S Pac/SS Body Kit and Matching Series 2 front guards, All used and need a rub back and respray.
Please see attached Pictures and please don't hesitate to Give me a call/text/Pm or Email if you have any enquires!
Kind Regards Peter :)
PICTURES:
Sorry I Cannot Upload Pictures due to each photo being larger than 5mb =[
ERROR MESSAGE:
The following error occurred:
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

Last edited:

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

You wouldn't have been able to post in the For Sale section because, as the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up state quite clearly, you need to be a forum member for at least 3 months or have at least 20 technical posts before you can advertise anything for sale
It's my understanding that these rules were put in place to stop people from just joining up to the forum to sell their excess parts & what not
Don't be surprised if this thread gets locked or even deleted

Peter1960

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Holden Commodore
You wouldn't have been able to post in the For Sale section because, as the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up state quite clearly, you need to be a forum member for at least 3 months or have at least 20 technical posts before you can advertise anything for sale
It's my understanding that these rules were put in place to stop people from just joining up to the forum to sell their excess parts & what not
Thanks Tonner Matt, I will delete this post.

Peter1960

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Holden Commodore
Actually I cannot seem to delete this post, could admin please remove this post, I apologise for my mistake in posting it!.
Kind regards Peter.