Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT interior

jakstas

Auto Elec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 M6
Depends how much you want to spend. For the right price, ill pull mine out. Coulsen front seats also. Make me a legit offer, and ill consider it. Wont be cheap however.

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
i picked up a full cream interior off ebay for 300$ all that needs done was front seat to be re trimed and thats done. just search on ebay mate. or try proseat see how you go.

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
i picked up a full cream interior off ebay for 300$ all that needs done was front seat to be re trimed and thats done. just search on ebay mate. or try proseat see how you go.

alright shall do man!
do pro seats only reupholster seat? or do they include there seats in the price and being that colour? if that makes sense haha

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
im not 100% sure mate but i know they are just very tight seat covers that go over your seats etc so you keep the same seats but you have the leather look and you can get any colours you want. just visit there website and have a look around or search pro seat on ebay.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
search the vt-vx my ride section for a tiger mica vt.. he has done the proseat leather seat cover things. looks heaps good!

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
just had a look at it, its looks pretty tops
but you reckon it would be comfy and all? like stretch and just yeah be like a normal seat?

or

do you rekon i should hunt around for genuine seats?

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
well i brought VT Calais seats and they are so much more comfy then the executive seats, it was money well spent imo.