Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt l67 injectors

Kyle H

Reaction score
Members Ride
L67 VT Commodore
hey all i have a vt l67 with the following mods:
mace cai
yella terra 1.9 roller rockers
shaved heads
11 psi pulley
2.5 inch catback exhaust
200 cell high flow cats
pacemaker extractors
yella terra snout

what i was wondering if is my stock injectors will be okay with those mods? i’m getting it tuned next weekend and don’t want it to be choked my stock injectors

H

harrop.senator

They'll be fine but that pulley may be pushing it without a good tune pending how much was shaved off the heads.

Kyle H

Reaction score
Members Ride
L67 VT Commodore
They'll be fine but that pulley may be pushing it without a good tune pending how much was shaved off the heads.
yeh i’ve been told by yella terra that 12 psi is okay uncooled. i’m still running at 10 psi right now until this weekend when i change them over. i’m getting it tuned next saturday by a guy called ace performance tuning, youve probably heard of him?

H

harrop.senator

Yeah I've had a few of Joe's mail order tunes and good success. Somebody here had some dramas with one recently but should be fine on the rollers in person as it's tailor made to suit your car.

Kyle H

Reaction score
Members Ride
L67 VT Commodore
Yeah I've had a few of Joe's mail order tunes and good success. Somebody here had some dramas with one recently but should be fine on the rollers in person as it's tailor made to suit your car.
yeh a dyno tune will benefit the car way more. like you said it’s tailor made for my car. thank you for the help also mate

Reactions: Lex