Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT roof spoiler

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Sorry, I meant why do you say it will be **** if it's urethane.

I could be wrong but it think he meant the way it is stuck on, not what the spoiler is made of.

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
Ok, yep, I see what you mean now. If the window spoiler is urethaned to the glass. Cheers.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Yeah what accent said. Potential issues are around how close the spoiler sits to the glass and the urethane oozing will look cheap and nasty. Try to take it off and you don't have a blades width to cut, which will likely scratch the glass and bust the spoiler. Then you'll need to get the dregs of the urethane off the glass, possibly resulting in more scratching.

Pretty sure the spoilers only come in acrylic and fibreglass.

supercharger kingy

NUCKIN FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE L98 Calais
i was gonna buy one of these myself from same ebay store... i emailed the seller he said they recommend you still with Sikaflex and instruction manual is supplied ...

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
i was gonna buy one of these myself from same ebay store... i emailed the seller he said they recommend you still with Sikaflex and instruction manual is supplied ...

ah fair enough, reckon im gonna have to sticky tape it on to see how it looks, then go with a more permanent fix it it looks alright