Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT-S Pack with VZ HSV CV8 18s?

VT-S Pack look good with 18 inch 2005 Monaro HSV rims?

• Total voters

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Hey Guys,

Got an offer of some VZ (HSV/Monaro) CV8 18inch rims and tyres for dirt cheap, was just wondering what your guys opinions are on putting it on my bermuda blue VT-S Pack?

Tried a few photoshops with images i could find on the web and didnt come out great sadly.

So yeah, opinions on whether i should buy them off him and put them on my car? (no i cant buy them off him and sell them for me lol already asked)

cheers in advance.

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
are the the ones with cv8z written on them? if so they would look horrible so give them to me :)

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
are the the ones with cv8z written on them? if so they would look horrible so give them to me :)

Nuh they dont have CV8Z on them..those are the CV8Z wheels... not the CV8 haha. only $200 for 4x18inch rims (minimal gutter rash) and 4 90% tyres =)

carbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Pinoy Mafia
Thats sweet. Dirt cheap. Id go grab em straight away!

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
but they are off a vz cv8 so shouldnt they be cv8z?

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
if they got 90% why are you asking haha... go grab em

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
There are 2 cv8 tiers the CV8 and CV8Z like there`s SS`s and SSV`s in the VE range, its a slightly upper tier to bridge the gap to the HSV GTS and GTO coupes hope this helps.
Also the same rims (plain no writing) can be found on VZ SSZ`s and the VZ thunder ute, I had a set on my VR SS and they now rest on my misses VS.
oh and I agree grab em, now

11gothevt11

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Sedan
There are 2 cv8 tiers the CV8 and CV8Z like there`s SS`s and SSV`s in the VE range, its a slightly upper tier to bridge the gap to the HSV GTS and GTO coupes hope this helps.
Also the same rims (plain no writing) can be found on VZ SSZ`s and the VZ thunder ute, I had a set on my VR SS and they now rest on my misses VS.
oh and I agree grab em, now
For sure buy them straight away....With 90% tyres....Even if you don't end up liking them just chuck them on ebay sould get around $500+ for them....Depending how bad the gutter rash is
Sorry was for OP