Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Vt S supercharged

HARVZ-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT spac super6
Item: Supercharged Vt S

Year: 1998

Series: 1

Badge: S

Engine: L67 supercharged v6

Trans: Auto

Colour: Bermuda Blue

Exterior Condition: Body is a little rough with small dints in places and stone chips on the front

Interior Condition: Interior cleans up great, no rips tears or burns anywhere

Tyre condition 80% all round

Tyre size: 235/40 r18 95w xl

ODOMETER: 330***

SERVICE HISTORY: History up to i think 100thou in the book, serviced every 10 thousand ks with synthetic oils since my brother inlaw bought it at just over 100thou ks

REGO OF CAR: SA rego expires 02/01/11

REGO TILL: expires 02/01/11

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: No RWC

PRICE: $6300 ONO

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Can deliver a small distance, pick available anyday

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, bank transfer

CONTACT DETAILS:post on here, PM or preferably contact me on 0408942444

OTHER INFO:

Body
Stock s pac kit, few little dents,Paint needs a good polish, Lowered, 18" rims with 80% tires all round, towbar, Philips bluevision globes, Black side indicators,

Interior
Dvd player, aux cord, kicker 6" speakers in front doors, Rockford Fosgate crossovers and tweeters in dash, Kenwood 7x9s in parcel tray running off a 300w pioneer amp, Pioneer 12" sub running on kenwood D class 1000w amp, all wiring to amps and speakers hidden Very loud great sounding system, boost gauge in dash, dash fascia painted to match exterior, B&M quicksilver ratchet shift, New heater core in 09', A/C serviced with brand new compressor in 09', Footwell lights,

Drivertrain:
Fresh topend- rebuilt heads, new charger, all new gaskets, polished charger with Yellaterra snout and 10psi pulley, Fresh trans with corvette 2nd/4th servo to reduce slip between shifts, Wh statesman LSD, A/F meter mesh removed and mounted directly to throttlebody

Exhaust
Pacemaker extractors straight into twin 2.5" system with ressys into twin 3" out from the diff back, very very loud,

Lots of spares laying around that can go with it, Fresh 3 months rego (expires 2/1/11) Monoblock amp and sub not included unless you offer me some extra cash

More pictures and test drives on request,

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

LX_HATCH

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX Torana-Hatch
Tried PMing but your inbox is full.

Do you have any photos of the engine bay?

HARVZ-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT spac super6
Hey bud sorry just cleared my inbox didnt realise it was full!

PM me your number and ill send you a couple more pics