Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Series II Modification

Snitz92

LPG Sucks.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'15 RG Colorado 2.8TD M6
Hi everyone.

I am looking to purchase a few mods for my VTII V6 and I was wondering if anyone could post back with some helpful suggestions as to which particular part or brand best suits each category.
The following type of mods will be bought and everyone's own personal opinion would be greatly appreciated and taken into consideration:
  • A sports exhaust system with a diameter of 3 inches, including extractors, catalytic converters, one muffler, one high flow resinator or 'hot dog', tailpipe, 3.5 inch or bigger chrome tip and all other pieces to make a full system.
  • Chrome 17x8 inch mag wheels consisting of very thin 5-spoke design with very high brake exposure level.
  • Performance cam(s) with at least a Stage 2 rating producing a lumpy effect in low RPM.
  • Yella Terra sports heads. (If they're made for V6)
  • Lastly, throw some complete bodykit suggestions at me too. (Minus rear wing spoiler)

I say thankyou in advance for all of your future support with my modifications in the next chapter of this car's life.

:)

Cheers,
Mitchell