Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt single window cluster to vt triple cluster window..

Donnys vt.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt series 2
Can it be done.from a single to a triple window cluster unit..

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

GRONKTOO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina 3.8L V6 ECOTEC
Not sure what you mean by that,.... BUT the 20yo plastic switch box in the center console are well past it. I am very gentle on mine but the bloody passanges keep reefing up on the switch dislodging it send it flying over to the back seat. NONE at the normal wreckers & if there was they still have the same Brittleness problem. Mechanic quoted me $99. HA! Got am Asian replacement for $25 no postage & it arrived within 10 days!

The Ebay link... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Electri...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Donnys vt.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt series 2
Not sure what you mean by that,.... BUT the 20yo plastic switch box in the center console are well past it. I am very gentle on mine but the bloody passanges keep reefing up on the switch dislodging it send it flying over to the back seat. NONE at the normal wreckers & if there was they still have the same Brittleness problem. Mechanic quoted me $99. HA! Got am Asian replacement for $25 no postage & it arrived within 10 days!

The Ebay link... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Electric-Power-Master-Window-Switch-4-Buttons-for-Holden-Commodore-VT-VX-97-02/183570343805?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
Yea mate thanks for that worthless piece of information..what part don't you understand..the instrument cluster.some Vt came out with one window .other Vt came out with 3 windows.bottom of the cluster .

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
Yes it can be done

although the VT and VX cluster look the same they are electronically different

you'll need the get it programmed to match your car and try finding one close to your K's

your speedo fuel and airbags will be incorrect and some other warnings

Donnys vt.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt series 2
They are both Vt commodore instrument cluster