Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT speaker grills

incacola

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive wagon
Hi all:
I need help with a quick instruction on removing the grills from the rear shelf speakers in my VT :hit: I'm sure it's very simple but I don't want to hack into it or force it out without first knowing exactly what I am doing. Your help will be appreciated :)

gibbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Hilux 3.8l vs v6 & 4L60E
you need to take the back seat out and then you can get the parcel shelf out then the grilles!

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Just in case you need help with that one....
There are two tags at the the front of the rear seat, give one a pull and lift that side up. Do the same to the other side.
At the bottom of the back rest there will be three bolts. Undo them and the seat just comes away.
Unhook the middle seat from the parcel shelf.
Remove everygoddamned plastic clip in sight and simply pull and lift and the shelf comes away.
When putting all back together the only thing to watch for is the bottom part of the seat make sure it is locked in correctly. It can be fustrating in your first few attempts. You might also pop it back into place on your first attempt

incacola

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive wagon
thanx

Thank you for the extra instructions. you guys have made my job so much easier :)