Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT SS Series 2 5.7

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Shifts can be altered with internals you know mate:p You young whipper snappers these days with your fancy tunes........:whistling

They can be, but ultimately line pressures etc which effect the shifts are adjusted via the tune, shift points etc are also only adjusted via the tune, why would someone use a reco box,then trick it up a little when you don't have too?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
yeh as far as i know its not tuned. the bloke told me its compleatly stock. its just mainly 1st-2nd a lot more firm then the other gears. i might ask him about it

dude, is it tuned or isn't it? Your first post of the thread says "LS1 Edit" which is the tuning software used to edit the pcm.

LMAO, stupid me read it as a current mod not as a future mod.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
hey mate gonna get some more pics

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
yeh tunes a future mod mate. hoping for within the next few months

Why dont you give site sponsor enhanced a call. At least get yourself a mail order. Will at least you give some real power and fuel economy over what it is now!!

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
Why dont you give site sponsor enhanced a call. At least get yourself a mail order. Will at least you give some real power and fuel economy over what it is now!!

yeh i was thinking that but the way i see it instead of spending 500 bucks and getting a mail order one done i might as well just save for a few more weeks and get the real thing. fuel enonomy hasnt been that great actully so its a possibility.