Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT SS Series 2 5.7

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
looks good enough looks nice mate have you though about changing to a vx back lights and garnish

havent really thought about that actully just more performance stuff and a lower atm. was thinking a monaro front bar maybe but who knows.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
im starting to like those wheels m8, how low do u wanna go ?? orangewalls now that wud be different :p get the vx calais garnish, that'll be killa
agree vx garnish body kit looks great now and rims look awesome

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
bahaha orange walls rather funny. i wasnt a fan of the rims either but they grew on my. they look good in real life. i dont wanna go rediculiously lowmaybe just a little tyre tuck at the back and no gap at the front. wat springs would u recomend?? ill look in the garnish boys thanks for the advice.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
bahaha orange walls rather funny. i wasnt a fan of the rims either but they grew on my. they look good in real life. i dont wanna go rediculiously lowmaybe just a little tyre tuck at the back and no gap at the front. wat springs would u recomend?? ill look in the garnish boys thanks for the advice.
kings/pedders

VZHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
z
farkk nice car man p plater to lol now im jealous
i was bout to buy a vt ss gen3 till the owner told my dad about power to
weight restrictions! lol shattereddd and i was lookin at a tiger mica and a black 1
with 115,000 and 30,000 kms for the black
lucky kid lol good luck wit the mods :thumbsup: