Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT SS Series 2 5.7

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
brand new? is that how much they are? damn! you got a link you can send me or something... im looking at buying springs soon

jamesl_VTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
[PHATSS]
SSSL's in the rear should see you with some serious tuckage..lol, even SSL would have been more than enough. but i think you'd need SSL springs in the front though aswell

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
SSSL's in the rear should see you with some serious tuckage..lol, even SSL would have been more than enough. but i think you'd need SSL springs in the front though aswell

yeh they are ssl's in the fron actully i just had a look at them. im now thinking they might be too low to be honest, a little too much tuck. ill see how i go anyways when they go in.

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
yeh there not a bad set cars gonna look good lowered well hopefully. nah traction control stays on. i want my tyres to last lol. ive taken it off a few times and the difference is rediculious. traction control really does limit it which is a good thing in these cars as they try light up the rear every chance they get. awesome cars highly recomend them

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
got a new exhaust last week. went for a twin 2.5" di fillipo cat back in mild steel. cost me $350 second hand and is in very good condition. Fitting only cost me $50 which i thought was a good deal. The exhaust isnt all that loud but sounds very nice. No drone what so ever and that car feels a lot nicer to drive too. Next month im looking at some di fillipo headers, probably gonna go for some 4 into 1's at 1 and 7/8". Has anyone used these headers? are they too big? Also i have a twin HSV exhaust for sale if anyones interested.

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
Bit of an update for all u viewers. this week the car got fitted with some difillipo extractors and had my cats opened up. but now the enigne like keeps comming on which is annoying so ill have to sort that out. also got the car lowered with kings SSL's all round. might be a tad low though i think. Updated pics ion the first page.