Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT suoercharged auto problem... HELP!!!!

zozo87

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt spac supercharged
im new to this site so any help would be awesome, i have just brought a supercharged vt, it drove nicely all the way from sydney to vic once we got it home a week later the auto started playing up going around right hand corners and the engine light came on so i took it to my local holden dealer they told me it was shift 1&2 solenoid, had the solenoid replaced twice now and it seem to be getting worse the engine light comes on driving in a straight line now, everywhere ive taken it to be looked at they say that it the soleniod still according to what the computer in the cars telling them... HELP!!!! i cant get a simple answer anywhere...

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
Check the fault codes yourself just search for the howto, are you having problems changing gears?

zozo87

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt spac supercharged
when the engine light comes on it shift really hard and quick, once u turn the car off it resets itself and the gear changes a normal for a while, but the light now happens more often and just driving straight also the rev"s go up and down constantly making the car change up and down gears, as for checking the fault codes myself l have no idea as i am female..lol

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
The problem might be in the wires that go to the solenoid or a bad connection in the plug.