Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt to vx bumper change

Dismissedtub

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT Calais v6
Hi, I'm currently changing the look of my bumpers and side skirts since my Calais has a white body but the skirts are grey all around. so I am putting a ss lip kit don't the front bumper (I'm guessing I gotta cut holes into the bumper to allow the tabs to slide through) then I'm looking at getting ss side skirts. but as for the back bumper, I'm thinking of changing it to a vx bumper as the one I found is all white so no need for painting so would it be as simple as changing them over. thanks for any help very much appreciated.

max101cfh

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx equipe s2
Side skirts and rear bumper will fit fine, the as for the lip on the front bumper I'd say more than likely I haven't done this to a vt-vz myself but have to a vn with ss lip kit and had to put holes to fit so I'd assume it would be the same for a vt. It was an easy job on the vn I just took the bumper off and lined it up with the lip kit marked it up made holes and put clips in to mount it took about 30-60min easy job. Good luck