Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt twin pot front and vn rear disc

Dadsvk

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore
Hi all

I have a set of vt twin pot brakes I was going to put on my vk, I already put in a vn lsd with disc brakes into my vk and 1/2 housing. Will the 1 inch master be ok running this? will the twin pot calipers bolt onto the vk struts?

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
vb to vz calipers bolt to the knuckle not the struct and the bolt holes are the same from vb-vz and it one of the best mods is when you fit a vt-vy m/c booster it makes the twin pots work a lot better with a better/harder pedal feel

Last edited:

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
Hi all

I have a set of vt twin pot brakes I was going to put on my vk, I already put in a vn lsd with disc brakes into my vk and 1/2 housing. Will the 1 inch master be ok running this? will the twin pot calipers bolt onto the vk struts?

VT twins on the front do NOT work very well (if at all ) with the VK 1" master.... trust me, I tried that route
and a brake pedal that just kept going to the floor before there was any retardation in my progress
convinced me very quickly to get the correct master for them.

Last edited: