Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt Twin Turbo 600kw

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
MikesVT said:
I would have gone the more 'sleeper' kind of look... But hey, you spend 100gs you want it to be unique haha. What a beast!

totally agree, if I had that beast, I slap the stocko kit back on, so doesn't attract the cops (also might have to take the leg off the pedal) and surprise some show off cars on the road.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
holden007 said:
totally agree, if I had that beast, I slap the stocko kit back on, so doesn't attract the cops (also might have to take the leg off the pedal) and surprise some show off cars on the road.
With that intercooler you're gonna attract cops wherever you go, regardless of the kit.

The kits just ugly, I'd rather an exec kit over that.

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
lol at least u could blow off pretty much any person who made fun of your car at the traffic lights :)

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
ProphetVX said:
With that intercooler you're gonna attract cops wherever you go, regardless of the kit.

The kits just ugly, I'd rather an exec kit over that.

Maybe mesh up the grills of the front bar, so you cant see, or even get it painted black?

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
*Rings up his insurance company* "Hi... Just wondering how much it would be to insure a twin turbo 5.7lt Holden V8?..... Hello??.... You there?" hahaha. Arghh been thinking about this car for the past couple days... I'd love nothing more than to take everything out from under my bonnet and then stick everything from under his bonnet under mine (if that made sense.... possibly not).

Maybe its just that fact that its almost 3am and im pretty much braindead (moreso than usual) but i wonder if you'd be able to stick a V10 into a VT, thered be enough room in there, surely! ???

Ok now all thats left for me to do is win powerball a few times over =D... Or sell my kidneys! Anyone interested??... Actually no... i like my kidneys! <--- What the!? =| Hahaha luckily im studying psychology, maybe one day i'll be able to figure out whats wrong with me =P hahaha

vt_hsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS HBD
yes that vt was in street commodores mag about 7 or 8 months ago if i remember correctly and that body kit is one from monkey warehouse called the fortune kit i don't mind it would look good in a straight colour with-out all those decals and missing the wing.

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
psyco analise yourself now that's psychology

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
MikesVT said:
*Rings up his insurance company* "Hi... Just wondering how much it would be to insure a twin turbo 5.7lt Holden V8?..... Hello??.... You there?" hahaha. Arghh been thinking about this car for the past couple days... I'd love nothing more than to take everything out from under my bonnet and then stick everything from under his bonnet under mine (if that made sense.... possibly not).

Maybe its just that fact that its almost 3am and im pretty much braindead (moreso than usual) but i wonder if you'd be able to stick a V10 into a VT, thered be enough room in there, surely! ???

Ok now all thats left for me to do is win powerball a few times over =D... Or sell my kidneys! Anyone interested??... Actually no... i like my kidneys! <--- What the!? =| Hahaha luckily im studying psychology, maybe one day i'll be able to figure out whats wrong with me =P hahaha

Why don't you just buy a GenT 1000 kit, do a little work on the engine and then you will have around th 400rwkw mark....

PS that car is ugly.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Looks ugly as.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
i rekon it looks 2 much like the skylines body kit bein an aussie car id keep it lookin good with an aussie style kit 2 many skylines on the roads these days bloody ricers lol look wat they dun 2 an aussie car shame shame shame haha