Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
should wake the old girl up good :D

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wide Body Galant & VT V6 TT
That's a work of art. Love the stealth black look and the turbos perch up saying look at me. Really gives it a jap performance look. Are you going to purchase kalmaker workshop so you can live tune it if your make boost adjustment, larger injector, etc later on down the track. Might be a good idea seeing you've gone to all that work. You doing the Cruise for Charity this weekend? Would love to say g'day and have a look. Cheers.

cheers for that, it does help working on Jap cars most of the time to get ideas from....

the old girls in the shed awaiting tune, i'm more into the fabrication side of things but if the price of tuning is that expensive, i might start tuning it my self..

and nah dont know about the Cruise this week end.. dont think she will be ready for then....

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
if you allready have 36lb injectors just fit an L67 tune and fuel pressure reg will get you going pretty mint theres now factory tunes that can be modified via the aldl plug under the stearing colomn take a look over at delcohacking.net

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
if you allready have 36lb injectors just fit an L67 tune and fuel pressure reg will get you going pretty mint theres now factory tunes that can be modified via the aldl plug under the stearing colomn take a look over at delcohacking.net

oh yer? cheers for that... i shall be looking into it, at least for run in.....

car already has a Malpasi rising rate FPR but its old and may need to be replaced..

and should be picking up a wide band with laptop connections to map the AFR's , so should make tuning a lil easier....

pepstar87

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SSV M6
Good effort mate. Original.
I used to own an Evo 7, miss it. Ive now moved onto V8s but that was a pocket rocket, I have alot of respect for Evo's, very powerful cars.

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
its been a year since i have updated this.... so here goes..

had loss of boost pressure while driving around running in the engine... pulled off the turbos to check why... who can tell me whats wrong with this picture?
IMAG1579.jpg

found the rest in the CAT
IMAG1578.jpg

while it was out and getting turbos rebuilt.... thought id remake the turbo kit for a cleaner look... and different from every one at the same time..
IMAG1597.jpg

IMAG1604.jpg

IMAG1607.jpg

IMAG1608.jpg

IMAG1611.jpg

more to come....

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha the old turbine wheel down the dump trick typical of the wheels in a t25 you need the steel wheels bra LOL or really 2 bigger turbos :D bolt on 2 t3t4's for shits and giggles

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha the old turbine wheel down the dump trick typical of the wheels in a t25 you need the steel wheels bra LOL or really 2 bigger turbos :D bolt on 2 t3t4's for shits and giggles

LOL yer so i heard about that lil problem the T25 has... never thought it would happen but it did lol! the turbo still spins with no shaft plate, but missing the rear wheels lol....

its a daily later after tuning so unfortunately no huge turbo's for now :p

and steel wheels are on the cards.. just need to finish all the manifolds and piping and we are set for a rebuild..
IMAG1568.jpg

Super_Low 91

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR
Thats some awesome fabrication skills you got there,,

Last edited: