Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Claudy

French Com
Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual Gen3 VT SS + V6 VT manual turbo
^^^ very nice!
65155380.jpg

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wide Body Galant & VT V6 TT
thats some decent stats for very little boost...... NICE! i'll post up once i get this thing on run in tune....

of all things i forgot to install the BOV... i dont feel like shitting another set of turbos..
IMG_20111201_180311.jpg

Last edited:

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
heheh its the look i'm going for.... its even got the stock SS exhaust tips on the rear :p
Its truly unbelievable looking, you've done an amazing job on it.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
of all things i forgot to install the BOV... i dont feel like shitting another set of turbos..
IMG_20111201_180311.jpg
A nob question. Other than make some shitty sounds like some love them going off long and loud. what do bov actually do ?. and can they be silent:p.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
killer set up mate!

reckon you could fabricate some piping up for me?? Looks like you do some really neat work :)

that set up would look crazy if it were all chromed... *drool*

Al

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
A nob question. Other than make some shitty sounds like some love them going off long and loud. what do bov actually do ?. and can they be silent:p.

releases the pressure build up at the throttle when its suddenly closed, by using vac pressure behind the throttle to activate it. you can shut most of them up by plumbing them back into the intake before the turbo. Some are built like this and some are built to exit to atmosphere....

killer set up mate!

reckon you could fabricate some piping up for me?? Looks like you do some really neat work :)

that set up would look crazy if it were all chromed... *drool*

Al

this was a once off request by a friend of mine..... i could re do it, but i would need your car... too bad you are in NSW bigger turbs fit :)

cheers guys... glad you all like it....

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I love your car man good work.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
releases the pressure build up at the throttle when its suddenly closed, by using vac pressure behind the throttle to activate it. you can shut most of them up by plumbing them back into the intake before the turbo. Some are built like this and some are built to exit to atmosphere....
Ooh thank you. I guess if i ever have a turbo running more boost i'll know where to place mine:D.

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ooh thank you. I guess if i ever have a turbo running more boost i'll know where to place mine:D.

just rule of thumb.... the closer the BOV is to your throttle body, the better your throttle response when changing gear.... (pending type of BOV, stiffness of spring etc...)