Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wide Body Galant & VT V6 TT
took her for a spin today around the back streets to run her in......... not perfect.... but smooooth....
even with the Supercharger Memcal, i had to jack up the base line pressure to around 58psi to run as smooth as she did....

beanies are on:
IMG_20120105_170121.jpg

IMG_20120105_204942.jpg

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
damu do nice work man.. i personally hate the mess of twin tbs but youve done a sweet job all things considered..

what psi are you planning on? hows that eco maf going? no issue running out of resolution??

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers guys....

still running in new engine.... but hit 4psi at around 25% throttle on slight take off on level ground

.... but hauled ass....

i'll keep you all posted when we start tuning....

oh and planning on running what ever PSI is safe on the engine...... its a cruiser not a racer....

Kuksta

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Senator Signature Wagon
Woah dude this looks mental! It's like black spaghetti junction in that engine bay of yours lol.
You need some vids up I'd love to hear this boost be madness!

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
fit the maf and inlet temp sensor in the cooler piping about a foot away from the throttlebody it will run and drive shitloads better

Spyda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS Gen3
I'm usually not a big fan of people trying to pull power out of 6's but this is pretty bloody mint.
Very clean set up, could almost call it factory. Props for DIY too

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
smick build!

JayRome112

Reaction score
Members Ride
fit the maf and inlet temp sensor in the cooler piping about a foot away from the throttlebody it will run and drive shitloads better

oh yeah? a few people seem to be going that direction. funny though, how its currently set up, it runs like it was a stock car. even with the rockers, compression, turbos, its extremely smooth on the road...

cheers for the suggestions though it has helped heaps during the build! hats off to ya!

cheers everyone for the words.... i just hope these turbos last longer then the last set....