Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT - VX Faults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Androo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Acclaim
I'm having trouble with the indicators not working intermittently in my 2001 VU. Is it a stalk issue or is there a relay or regulator responsible??

It could be the flasher unit.
I bought a few from China on ebay as spares.

ourgangof7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2 Calais
Hi everyone I have a VT series 2 Calais and I have it beeping 3 times when I am driving. I have no warning lights come up on the dash it does not happen all the time anyone have any ideas? thanks

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Hi everyone I have a VT series 2 Calais and I have it beeping 3 times when I am driving. I have no warning lights come up on the dash it does not happen all the time anyone have any ideas? thanks

overspeed warning?

just 3 beeps or a chime?

ourgangof7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2 Calais
no its not the over speed warning they are long beeps 3 in a row

micho56

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt 5.0L
hi every 1 i have a vt 5.0L it starts but dont run i have changed every thing plugs fuel filter fuel pump relays got new key recoded to car opens all doors does its job but doesent keep car going dies after 2 seconds so then i wired 4 wirers to 4 injectors then to battery to see if they pulse they do so i kept them open started her up and sprayed start ya barsted down throtele body and it kept going azz long azz i kepted spraying could it b my ecu and bcm ???? need help bad with out a car and i have a wife and baby i.need to get us round cheers guys

Nchalada

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX Series II Lumina Wagon, V6, Auto
Ok after a few PM's asking me how this is done, thought I might place a few pics and steps up of how to replace
this latch. Sorry for the limited pics, was running out of battery power, but hopefully you get the general idea

Thanks for this, managed to get one of the clips from a wreckers for $5 (I'm a cheapskate :p), door thingi works properly now :)

copilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 vx executive commodore
Could possibly be coming through the spoiler into the boot? New gasket or sealant?

madman93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt berlina series 2
great info gunna go over the new girl tomorrow with this list hopefully she has none or very few of these issues

jk1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore
help

Car recently in accident will no longer turn over in park but will turn over in neutral but not start any ideas on how to start

Vuman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU 2001 Commo ute
Hi I currently own a vu Ute 2001 model ever since Iv had the air-con keeps stuffing up I had it re-gassed it lasted 2 weeks so I replaced the TX valve the compressor the condenser and the dryer had it re-gassed lasted 3 weeks while it is running the tx valve is icy cold and dripping water the pipe leading into the evap is icy cold but that s where it stops the car still blows hot air I disconnected the blower inside the car and the evap got icy cold but as soon as i plug it in it goes back to normal I replaced the fan module in the ducting still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.