Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT - Wanna buy

lynx2093

Reaction score
Members Ride
None.
Looking at the pictures, it looks like the boot is sitting high on the rhs near the rear screen.

How bad was the hit? What was repaired when they fixed it?

It's alot of money for a stock 6 mum's taxi style car that's had a shunt.

I dont see what you mean could you explain it more or even edit the pic in paint,
Thanks

lynx2093

Reaction score
Members Ride
None.
Why does it have to be in SA?

I live in SA too but flew to Sydney to get a car a few years ago, then flew to Melbourne the end of last year to get my latest one.

Cost me $600 for the car, flight was about $70 and about $250 fuel to get that car from Syd back to Adelaide, could have easily sold it for $2,000+ back here right away.

The latest one (VT) cost me $1700, about $100 for the flight and another $100 for fuel. Could have sold that back here for $4,000+ straight away, saved $2,000-3,000 if I was to buy the same in SA.

Still if you want to get the first one no one is stopping you, but still for $5,500 and given a few months I could buy 2-3 low km VTs with that money.

You could even get a VY for that much, or a VZ for a extra $500.

SA because my dad wont go to another state lol.. he wouldnt drive 1 hour to look at a car -.-

Could you link me to a vy or vz in sa?

Thanks

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
do you want the car, if yes buy it......

you've asked for others opinions and yet say why?

i would never touch a car thats been involved in an accident, mainly because could you really trust the structual integrity of it?

heres a link to a vx with less kms for a few $$$ more..
2001 HOLDEN COMMODORE EXECUTIVE VX II Private Cars For Sale in SA - carsales.com.au 1282 4294965857 4294965745 443 901&silo=1011&PriceTo=443&seot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=89&__sid=12D60564D28B

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
SA because my dad wont go to another state lol.. he wouldnt drive 1 hour to look at a car -.-

Could you link me to a vy or vz in sa?

Thanks

Not in SA I cant, its too expensive here for cars.