Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt wipers wont turn off

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
My sister inlaw has a VT and the other nite it was raining and she turned on her wipers ( as you do :thumbsup: :thumbsup: )

But then she turned them off and they kept on going flicked the switch up and down didnt make a difference the only way i could get them to turn off after playing for a couple of min was to pull the washers on and off a few time and then it finally stopped

Anybody have any idea on where to start with this problem i was thinking with the wiper switch arm and seeing if something is a miss in there

Cheers Dave

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
The wiper relay could have stuck on. It should be located in the fuse holder near the battery

mlj300

Reaction score
Website
www.kithomebasics.com
Members Ride
VR V6 Wagon
My VR does this. When you say "wiper relay could have stuck on"...would your remedy be ...replace the relay or reseat it or ...? Sorry Im no sparky.

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
My VR does this. When you say "wiper relay could have stuck on"...would your remedy be ...replace the relay or reseat it or ...? Sorry Im no sparky.
Just swap the relay with another one of the same type in the fuse panel, if it fixes the problem then replace it with a new one.