Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT won’t lock or unlock or using the button

skippy73

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt 5.0 ltr
Series 1 VT Commodore 5.0 lt. can’t unlock or lock the doors using the button or the key. the windows down so I can open the Door from the inside, I can unlock and lock the door from the inside latch but it only does the drivers door, So no central locking. there is no red security light on the dash when I turn the key nothing happens at all.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
do you have serv error on dash

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Looking through the Holden VT/VX Factory service manual, unfortunately most of the central locking diagnostics require the use of a Tech2 (or equivalent) scan tool. Do you have one - or have access to one?

skippy73

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt 5.0 ltr
Looking through the Holden VT/VX Factory service manual, unfortunately most of the central locking diagnostics require the use of a Tech2 (or equivalent) scan tool. Do you have one - or have access to one?
Mmmm I might be able to borrow one.. thanks for your advice. Also because my security light on the dash isn’t flashing is it disarmed or u think maybe blown a fuse or something???