Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt ?

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Seems a bit high for a VT with nearly 200,000ks on it. Although it says it has a full service history etc. Look around, I'm sure you could find a berlina or calais for the same price in just as good condition.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Well Im Looking at a VX acclaim Wagon for 6 in good order, does have 200k on it, but my vx has 210k on it and its still smooth as day 1

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Well Im Looking at a VX acclaim Wagon for 6 in good order, does have 200k on it, but my vx has 210k on it and its still smooth as day 1

Not sure if you were referring to my post.

But was only referring to how much they were wanting for the car with the amount of K's, wasn't referring to how many K's and how it will effect the running of it etc. Just saying he could do better for less that's all.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Not sure if you were referring to my post.

But was only referring to how much they were wanting for the car with the amount of K's, wasn't referring to how many K's and how it will effect the running of it etc. Just saying he could do better for less that's all.

Just mentioning it mate, help give a bit of a idea to compare costs and what he should be paying and what he could get for similar cash.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
No worries mate :)

lynx2093

Reaction score
Members Ride
None.
to tell you the truth ive looked at about 6 cars now and this is the best of all of them.. also i live in sa...dont know if that changes much :)

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
looks in pretty good nic if ya ask me, k's are high though for a 99 model but could be alot of highway k's not just around town..i reckon u might be able to score it for 5 flat,worth a look anyway!!

TonyJZX

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore M6
expensive for what it is

these change hands for $3-$4k here

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Try and haggle them down. It is a very clean and straight car, although for what it is, it isn't worth as much as what they are asking.