Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt's commodore tyres

S

SPAIN

Guys i finally found tyres for my VT'S commodore, Dunlop sports 3000a low profile what a great tyre fantastic in the wet it has a great tread pattern and is rated at speeds of up to 270kms it also comes with flange protectors which protects the rims from getting damaged i paid $157 plus it came with tubs and a wheel alignment.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Bubbles said:
Does anyone know of the brand called "clear" ? ebay have them and just wondering what they are like
never heard of them but when it comes to tyres stick with the trusted names Bridgestone, Dunlop, Pirelli, Yokohama.
dont use Kuhmo - i find them sh*T

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
SPAIN said:
Guys i finally found tyres for my VT'S commodore, Dunlop sports 3000a low profile what a great tyre fantastic in the wet it has a great tread pattern and is rated at speeds of up to 270kms it also comes with flange protectors which protects the rims from getting damaged i paid $157 plus it came with tubs and a wheel alignment.[/QUOTE

came with tubs?? hope thats not meant 2 b tubes lol ??? i was offered some of those heard they rnt bad either tho were a lil pricy over my way at 180 a pop so didnt go there lol

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
DeanoVX said:
i find them alot better that air...
i never check the pressures, find the ride smoother and dont notice the difference in wet like you have...
i have put 30,000km on the tyres and there are heaps left...at least another 20,000km..
i even put them in my jetski trailer tyres and it tows much better.

i cant fault them...have got new hsv booked in to put it in the bridgestones too.

i said appart from that haha i knew that already but was mainly in the wet i was concerned a heap of tyre fitters also said it was a load of croc n some said it was the best thing on the planet lol so who ya meant 2 believe lol but i think i musta got a bad batch of tyres normally they stick like **** on the roads the yokos so dunno i like the bit bout not checkin pressures tho specially with low profiles but had 2 get rid of it with that expeirence in the wet that just wasnt workin lol

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
wrx884 said:
i said appart from that haha i knew that already but was mainly in the wet i was concerned a heap of tyre fitters also said it was a load of croc n some said it was the best thing on the planet lol so who ya meant 2 believe lol but i think i musta got a bad batch of tyres normally they stick like **** on the roads the yokos so dunno i like the bit bout not checkin pressures tho specially with low profiles but had 2 get rid of it with that expeirence in the wet that just wasnt workin lol
yeah....the people that sell it say there great and the people that dont reckon there sh*t.....its with everything really. $6 a tyre isnt a huge dent for me when i spent $1000+ on low profile tyres so i just put it in

Yokos should stick real good so not sure why yours were sh*t in the wet

although the new Bridgestone SO3 that are on my new clubby are supposed to stick well too :whistling