Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vu ss exhaust

mattgill

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss ll
Hi everyone wondering if I can get some help for an exhaust system on my Auto vu ss series 2 atm its got a mild stage 2 shift kit and some 3.54 gears. Im after a full system. Ive been a bit confused as there is so many on the market thanks

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Oh dear......

When talking full system, do you want extractors, cats and the system, or just a cat back?

mattgill

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss ll
Ah Fe im talking extractors,cats. im not sure on wich extractors to get Di filipo or pacemaker extractors running to either2/12 or 3 inch stainless or mild steel pipes. im not sure on the cats to get im after sound and power.

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now
id go defilippo 1 3/4 4-1's 3 inch cats and twin 3 all difilippo will sound great but cost a shiteload

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
id go defilippo 1 3/4 4-1's 3 inch cats and twin 3 all difilippo will sound great but cost a shiteload

Around $3500 fitted I think lol. But best sound by far

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
LOL @ DM

Matt you will save abit on labour if you buy from the one manufacturer and fit yourself at least you'll know everything will fit into place with no need for modification

grab a few mates and a carton of piss and make a day out of it

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I can do hurricane 4-1 extractors, hi flow cats and a twin 2 1/2" system for $1950 shipped to your door. The extractors are 1 3/4" or 1 7/8" primary, 3" collector, the cats are steel high flow 200 CPSI and the system is a Manta, mandrel bent, front mufflers and tail pipes. Comes with tips and all clamps and gaskets.