Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VU SS Fifty

Handza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS Fifty
Oh WOW. That's awesome. Good work mate. So happy for another owner to get onto some.
I would be so grateful if you do get another to pass it on. I got an email from head office today about those details too. See what comes of it.
Would be great if an emblem company could make a mould from your stickers to get a accurate replica made.
Congrats bud

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Wow, very lucky, they're nice looking badges. You're both unlucky having badges missing, if it was previous owners de-badging it's a shame they didn't think these are a limited edition vehicle and save them so that someone else might be able to install them again

Aussie XB12SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VU SS Fifty
Yep, thats what happened with mine.
Badges, front bar, wheels. He did keep the roll bar and I could have grabbed it with the tarp I guess but I don't like the bars on these.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Yea, I understand, space, a few bucks back, still a shame. I know with mine previous owner had front 1/3 of ute repainted , I'm guessing first vr/vsi +ii series silver maloo badges were already not available. I haven't tried really hard to get any but you can't get them through Holden/ hsv . Seen a guy on ebay sells reproduction ones but they're not exact copies . Lucky I like the iii series ones that are on it

Aussie XB12SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VU SS Fifty
Just a photo showing the whole badge for reference for others who have SS Fifty utes.

Here ya go.
Let me know if not what you are after.

IMG_1986_zps9q0zigeg.jpg

R

Risky

Hopefully it'll come up on google image search when people look for the badge. Looks brilliant :)

elless1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
800 bucks a badge. Chuck em gumtree. lol.

I didnt see it anywhere but did you get a dyno print out when it was tuned?
just curious what sort of figures you got with and intake and tune.

Congrats on finding the badges, i would love to know why anybody would mess with a car like this.
If its rare and you know it, just leave it alone. haha. My old clubby i didnt even put a deck in it.
was scared to touch anything on it. Stock rims,deck everything really.

Love the ute ;)

Aussie XB12SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VU SS Fifty
I was thinking that but I'd be spewin if something ever happened and I neeed a badge as Holden just confirmed that there are none left..anywhere.

Mmmmmmm, I did get a print out and left it on the kitchen bench and someone threw it out.
I think the comment went something like "well don't leave your **** lying around":boxing:

R

Risky

Lol there's an SS Fifty being dismantled over in Perth way on gumtree. Pity the tailgate has already been sold.

Aussie XB12SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VU SS Fifty
IMG_1034.JPG
Ute's had a bit of a birthday lately. One thing leads to another it appears.
Every bush in the arse end, Pedders rear shocks, Sachs front shocks, DBA slotted rotors all round, Bendix pads all round, strut mount & bearing kits, sway bar link kit, tie rod ends, bump stops, King springs back in to lift her up a bit.
Wife is starting to get a tad annoyed.....

Last edited: