Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VU SS Fifty

Aussie XB12SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VU SS Fifty
FullSizeRender.jpg
**** me.
The only pole in yard and yep the tyre changer, now ex tyre changer hit it. He would have been better of not saying he didn't hit it followed by "I didn't know I hit it".

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
was his name Shaggy?

QSGTO

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VU SSFifty, 02 VU SS, 04 GTO, 05 GTO
That's a clean SS fifty. I came to Melbourne from Texas in March to get a bunch of parts for my 02 VU Ute and Pontiac GTO's. I found this flat black 01 manual Ute SS with an HSV body kit and no badging outside. It had SS Fifty interior and I thought some bloke just put it in there because it didn't seem right for a black car. I pulled the motor and trans and shipped the car back to Texas to build a custom show car. I didn't realize there was only 500 made. Now I have a conflict on my hands. It is obviously not original anymore with not having the original motor and trans, flat black paint , no badges, worn seats and the body kit. I wanted to get some input from you guys on what you think I should do. Do I spend $10K getting it back to SS fifty origins and sell it and make a show car out of my white v6 VU that I put an LS1 into. Or do I sell the white VU and make the most badass show car out of the SS fifty and forget it's heritage? I know what a lot of you will say. "Do both of them!" That's not an option. I can only keep one. I made an agreement with the wife, if I got a Ute, I had to get rid of all my other cars except my 1000whp GTO. What do you say? Thank you for reading this long post, and your input is appreciated. Cheers

Attachments

• 20170707_125815.jpg
    20170707_125815.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 354

QSGTO

Reaction score
Members Ride
It's gonna be sick. Boss air suspension, HSV R8 Maloo hard lid with sail plane and spoiler and no locks. Atomic Green with custom airbrushing and electroluminescent paint.

QSGTO

Reaction score
Members Ride
Can anyone send me a pic or scan of the SSfifty badging? I think I will have it airbrushed onto the car to preserve it's heritage even though it won't look like a restoration, you'll know it was an SSfifty.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I recently acquired a vu ss fifty and its missing the ss fifty badges. So who do u have to kill to get your hands on them?

Anyone who has a spare set of them :)

Gazza-308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vu SS FIFTY
Anyone who has a spare set of them :)
I’ve looked high and low, and nothing what a pain. Mate recons chuck straight ss badges onit, but I can’t do it will leave it a badge less ss fifty.