Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VU UTE (Ghost)

ozeholden

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Yeah thing is classed him has a mate , even meet him etc then just does that oh well,

Try putting bar on last night but seller has put silicone on the corners under the headlights where it meets the guards, so won't see flush etc have to cut all it off to get it on properly.

Makes it look standard but will get a Ss bar off eBay if have too or find a complete vy front end later in year.

D

devilly

don't stress about it too much,at least your a good person for helping out with your misses car :) :)

ozeholden

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Yeah all good, and yeah do it myself anyday where can, have to put the new (though second hand) radiator in tomorrow or so, **** sleep last night cbf doing it tonight.

ozeholden

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Yeah that's it, do some more tomorrow when drop kids off at school, clean out rest of the shed and move stuff around again.

So glad have a carport, had a big storm here last night, big clap of thunder woke me up and my son came into bed just before that, so ute was safe and sound.

ozeholden

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Hey guys, getting some new guards Wednesday or Thursday, took off the current and had to fix up the ariel, however need to fix the front section of body where guards bolts to under the headlights has it is bent, causing trouble with the front bar etc...

more to come when it comes.

R

Risky

Have you found a VY-VZ front end?

There's not much difference between the VU to VY when you take the quarter panel off. These are from the VYII project ute.

ozeholden

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Nah from vx , will do a vy swap later, and think they are identical just the part's are different and rear on sedan is the main difference from vx

ozeholden

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Hey guys front back on though having problems since front has had a tap at some stage, once get a ss bar or vy front end will fix it up properly. Next is putting stock shocks in has 20's are rubbing on the new guards, also need to do brakes and diff yet still, cold weather is making my back shot...