Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX 2 toe linkage arm adjustment

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Checked the freq questions and could not find how to adjust this arm, I had a look on my "lowered" SS yesterday while swapping the exhaust and changing the diff oil, it had 2 22mm connectors on the sleeves and what seems to be a 18mm connector on the middle of the thread I assume its 18mm as my 17mm is to sml and my 19mm is to big and my imperial set does not have anything to fit it. so what do you do? holding the outer while turning the inner was my first thought but how long it the thread? I don`t want it falling out is it easier to adjust the arm off the car? or while its on is it easier with the wheels on the ground or up in the air? did try turning it with a 19mm but was amazed it would be a 18mm as I`ve never seen a 18mm in any set.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Its lowered on ssl so by doing this I do understand that it won`t fix the problem but it will help it a bit.

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
where are you going to adjust it too? better of leaving to a wheel aligner.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
With so many people going low I`d hope for more responses, if i get some right info I`ll do a how to.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Just pay for a rear wheel alignment . If you don't know what you are doing you will stuff the tyres up in no time .