Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Acclaim

plasmid2

Reaction score
VX V6 Acclaim. 17inch wheels. SS style rear spoiler. Lowered with super-low king springs. Pacemaker headers with redback exhaust. Looked very different when purchased at auction!!

Attachments

• DSCI0049.JPG
    DSCI0049.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCI0050.JPG
    DSCI0050.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCI0051.JPG
    DSCI0051.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 234
  • DSCI0052.JPG
    DSCI0052.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCI0055.JPG
    DSCI0055.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 258

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
Nice Acclaim! Love the colour, looks smart

Check out mine :D It's now an Acclaim/Berlina/Calais :w00t: Heh

89FastPulsarV

Nice looking car, Love that red/maroon color. Hope it goes hard

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pick that beauty up for at the auctions??
Ive been to a few auctions and i see some really good deals happen

Kenster84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
Tekka said:
If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pick that beauty up for at the auctions??
Ive been to a few auctions and i see some really good deals happen
At time i say look at private sellers as well ,you got a good chance of finding some really good history and good condition cars. Im currently saving up for a nice red VX S commodore stock myself.

And got some idea on a project with the car before i could bring it out to a cruise with you guys

plasmid2

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good thinks you all have to say.

I picked it up from the auctions about 2 1/2 years ago with 42000km on the clock. I initially went to buy a VT but walked away with the VX Acclaim! Cost me $18000. At the time a similar car from a car yard would have been about $24-$25000. However, you are purchasing a car without a warranty and not being able to test drive it!! However, if you do your homework and also check out some auctions before you buy, you can walk away with a good deal and a good car. Infact a lot of the car yards do exactly the same thing. Buy from the auction and sell it in their car yards. Also, I went with the theory of, how much could be wrong with a car that has only done 42000kms?! It came with a full service history and belonged to the army!

I will try and get some before pics up. I just recently had the headers put in, on the advice of this forum actually. It actually sounds a lot better and maybe a little power gain! Not sure what next.