Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Berlina S2 - which BCM?

Malucul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
Howdy all,

Does anyone know what the number code is for the VX S2 Berlina’s BCM? The manual scan floating around indicates that it’s a LUX (as you’d expect) but doesn’t actually say which model. I’ve read some stuff that makes me think it might be the 014 but I’d love to get some confirmation on that.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did have a search about but couldn’t find anything.

gohrdrgomad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VxCaly57
Howdy all,

Does anyone know what the number code is for the VX S2 Berlina’s BCM? The manual scan floating around indicates that it’s a LUX (as you’d expect) but doesn’t actually say which model. I’ve read some stuff that makes me think it might be the 014 but I’d love to get some confirmation on that.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did have a search about but couldn’t find anything.
lt should be written on yours its a sticker from memory

Malucul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
lt should be written on yours its a sticker from memory

I’m sure it would be... if I had one ;) This is for a loom swap/upgrade so I’m trying to work out which one I need to chase down and buy.

Malucul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
Answered my own question when I found a VXII Berlina at a wrecker (and pinched the entire electrical system). It is indeed the 014.