Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Bodykit

CROAT94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Equipe
Howdy guys,

Where can i get a body kit preferably a ss kit and have it fitted and painted any recommendations in sydney?

I would also like to have the spoiler removed :)

Thanks! :boxing:

Z

ZaRnOw

I don't know about in Sydney. But ring up some of your local wreckers or try eBay, you may be able to pick one up a second hand one for cheap. Also try your best to avoid fiberglass kits, most new kits off ebay sellers sell fiberglass ones. or try SSV

As for fitting it and painting it, ring up some of your local panel beaters. Expect to pay much more if your getting them to prep and prime it to. You could probably fit the kit yourself, if your putting it on a VT you will need new headlights and fog lamps.

As for your spoiler, a panel beater could take that off aswell, and fill and repair the holes i think. However it shouldn't be to difficult to take the spoiler off yourself.

CROAT94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Equipe
Thanks for the reply and help!
im fitting it on my vx equipe.

Ill do the ring around next week :)
Cheers again

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
Thanks for the reply and help!
im fitting it on my vx equipe.

Ill do the ring around next week :)
Cheers again

Agreed with zarnow, dont go near the fibreglass rubbish, youll be kicking yourself until you rip it off. Spend the extra cash and get a genuine kit. SSV are a bit of a rip but have quality stuff, try your wreckers or another good site is holmart.com.au, they may not have what your looking but its worth a try!

CROAT94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Equipe
Thanks Azza.
I'll be happy to pay more and get quality :)

CROAT94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Equipe
Just another question guys around how much will i be looking for a kit fitted and painted? cheers

Z

ZaRnOw

For it being prepped/primed, painted and fitted, I reckon you would be looking at around the $500 mark. Possibly more.